Easy and so quick to prepare, this omelet makes for a great weekday breakfast. Prepare your toppings the day before to save time in the morning.
- Pre-mix in a bowl, 2 eggs with salt and pepper.
- Heat in nonstick skillet over medium-high heat with a teaspoon of olive oil.
- Serve on a bed of arugula or spinach and add the garnish.
- 2 -3 chopped green onions
- 1 cup of diced green or yellow zucchini
- ½ cup of cooked broccoli
- ½ cup of roasted red pepper
- 1/4 sliced avocado
Eggs improve brain function, support weight loss can help reduce inflammation (especially if it contains omega-3). It is a great source of protein and vitamin D.
Broccoli helps digestion, reduces inflammation, promotes detoxification and heart health.
Excellent source of vitamins C and K.
Avocados promote heart health, lower cholesterol, promote digestion and healthy skin. Include a variety of nutrients and healthy fats. It’s an excellent source of fiber and vitamin K.