Enjoy this chia seed pudding as a healthy breakfast.
- 8 oz unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/4 cup black or white chia seeds
Mix the two ingredients and keep in a sealed container for 10 to 12 hours.
- 1 tablespoon of ground flaxseeds
- 1 tablespoon of hemp seeds
- 1 tablespoon of pumpkin seeds
- 1 tablespoon ground almonds
- 1/4 cup of berries (mix of blueberries, raspberries, strawberries)
Be creative! All combinations of fruits, seeds, and nuts will be excellent.
Changing the coconut milk with almond milk would also be a good option.
Coconut milk contains lauric acid, which is very effective against infections. It also contains magnesium which helps dilate blood vessels and thus lower blood pressure.
Hemp seeds support brain health, help with weight loss and digestion. An excellent source of magnesium and omega-3.
Chia seeds are a source of fiber and magnesium. It promotes digestion, increase energy and support blood sugar regulation, weight loss and improve brain functions.
Almonds promote heart health, lower cholesterol, support bones, and teeth. It is also an excellent source of magnesium and vitamin E.