With its decadent dessert taste, this smoothie will help satisfy your cravings for chocolate.
- 1 cup of spinach
- 1 spoon of plant based chocolate protein
- 1 cup of sugar-free coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon of organic cocoa powder (80% unsweetened)
- ¾ cup frozen or fresh strawberries
- 1 tablespoon of organic almond butter
Add all ingredients to the blender and blend until smooth.
Adjust the consistency by adding coconut milk or ice if necessary.
Pour into a glass and serve. Decorate with coconut flakes or sliced strawberries.
Spinach improves the health of skin and hair, promotes digestion, maintains bone health and reduces inflammation. It’s an excellent source of vitamins A and K.
Strawberries are a source of vitamin C and fiber. It strengthens the immune system and reduces inflammation.
Coconut milk contains lauric acid, which is very effective against infections. It also contains magnesium which helps dilate blood vessels and lower blood pressure.