- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- ¾ cup frozen blueberries
- 1/4 avocado
- 1 cup of chopped romaine lettuce or spinach
- 1 tablespoon of cashew butter
- 1 tablespoon of pressed lime juice
- 1 scoop plant based vanilla protein
Add all ingredients in the blender and blend until smooth.
Adjust the consistency by adding water or ice if necessary.
Pour into a glass and serve.
Blueberries promote digestion, strengthen the immune system and reduce inflammation. It is a source of vitamins C and K.
Cashews promote heart health and increased energy. It stimulates brain function, support bone, and blood health. It is a good source of iron, phosphor, protein and vitamin K.
Avocados promote the health of the heart, lower cholesterol, promote digestion and health of the skin. It contains a variety of nutrients and healthy fats. It is an excellent source of fiber and vitamin K.