THINK OUTSIDE THE CEREAL BOX
Breakfast Options JFT-Style for Maximal Energy & Results
We have all heard that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, but WHAT you eat for breakfast is also a very important decision. Your first meal of the day will greatly determine your energy levels and how your body reacts to foods for the rest of the day.
Here are some guidelines that will help you be on the right track nutritionally for the entire day:
- Meat is your BEST breakfast for a lean, energetic, hormonally-balanced body
- Do not drink coffee immediately upon waking up.
- Do not eat fruit at breakfast.
- Absolutely NO breakfast cereals (studies reveal that the box is more nutritious than most commercial cereals – not kidding).
- Eat within 1 hour of waking; the sooner the better
- If you do not have time for a food meal, drink a protein shake of 1-2 scoops of Ultra Meal 360 plus* with a TBSP of Phyto nutriment*, then have a real food meal (as below) your next meal.
Sample Breakfast Options
Meat (4 to 8 oz.)
Organic turkey sausage